Thursday, August 13, 2009

Puffy eyes, not so pretty

What a week this has been so far. Randy started back to school and for some reason it hit me hard. I cried all morning the first day and haven't done that since his first day of kindergarten....except for the first time he rode his bike to school (he still claims he saw me following him in the car but I was very sneaky so I'm sure he didn't) Anyway, I didn't think his Senior year would affect me like this. Man, time has flown by.
Then, today, just as the puffiness around my eyes was beginning to disappear I heard from someone very special to me that I haven't seen or heard from for nearly 30 years.....here came the tears again. I'm such a boob! A long time ago I learned to "let go and let God". It's hard to do when you feel like it is someone you love that you are letting go of but when you do good things come to pass......even 30 years later.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey Carolynn, I just found your blog! Crazy! I cant believe Randy is a senior, holy cow!!

Followers