Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Kid on the Block

Randy has wanted a Border Collie ever since we were in Iowa last summer and he fell in love with Susie's dog, Sadee. I guess he must have said something to Eric Hamblin because he stopped me in Short Stop last week (actually he jumped into the car and scared the heck out of me :).....and asked if Randy could have a puppy. Who can say no to Eric AND Randy so we now have a new addition to our family. He is a sweet little guy but I just knew that Bits would be so jealous that she would be mean to him. The first day we had him he was in his crate and crying and crying until I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided that I would let him sit on my lap for awhile. When I opened the crate door instead of Owen running out, Bits ran in and started "mothering" him. I couldn't believe it. So now every where Bits goes, Owen is tagging along. It is really cute.

No comments:

Followers