Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma O


Titan was excited to see the cake.
Kelly, Odis, Kolbe
Kelly, Odis, Carolynn, Peyton, and Kolbe up top!
Odis turned 86 and Kelly and I decided to take her out to eat to celebrate. We went to Booga's and Ray fixed her special tacos and I had baked her a cake. After she ate all the waitresses came over with the cake and sang Happy Birthday to her. It was a fun time and I think she really enjoyed it. Afterwards she wanted to take a drive so we drove up Water Canyon Rd. and looked at our beautiful place on earth. It is fun to go places with her because she is so full of information about places and things. I hope I am as sharp as her when I'm 86.......which probably won't happen because I'm not even that sharp at 58 :) Maybe hanging around her will make me smarter haha

No comments:

Followers