Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm HOW old????

Yesterday Kelly had to take Jenna to Payson so I got to take the three younger kids to church with me. It is the first time I have taken Peyton. She usually doesn't want anything to do with me and I figured Randy would have to hold her the whole time.....even take her to Priesthood Meeting, but lo and behold! She liked me and I loved every minute of it. They were all three good during Sacrament meeting and only had a couple of adventures. One when Titan got ahold of my shoe and tried to throw it over the pew. Fortunately, I caught it in mid-air, which made the people behind us laugh out loud. Then when he found a whole banana in the diaper bag (hello, Kelly.... you don't send a banana to church :) ) Anyway I told him no several times so when I wasn't looking he got Randy to open it for him......such a bad idea. When I tried to take it he yelled "NONONONONO" loud enough for people in Showlow to hear. Randy took him out until it was time for Nursery, which he went to without so much as a backward glance. Kolbe informed me that he didn't need me to walk him to his class because "you know I've been here before!!" duh, Aunt Carolynn. So....Peyton and I went to Relief Society and she charmed everyone with her sweet smile. She kept pretending to sneeze and it was so cute.
However, even with all the love in my heart. They wore me out! 58 felt like 78 by the time we got home. My back hurt so bad that I thought I could possibly die if I didn't lay down. But, surprise, surprise....I lived. Randy laid down with Peyton until she went to sleep and I watched Kolbe and Titan in the pool until Ray came after them. Kolbe wanted to stay so he spent the night with us last night and today is a new day with less pain and lots of possibilities. Would I take them all again? Absolutely.

No comments:

Followers