Monday, July 12, 2010






I just have to say that I HATE not having a computer. I really miss blogging. I have so many pictures that I wanted to put on here but they are "old" now and it just doesn't seem worth it :( So I am picking out a few random photos and hoping that it won't be long before I can post more often.
This summer is going by fast and I haven't accomplished nearly what I thought I would. Randy has been working for Dr. Hamblin re-doing their yard. Odis has been in the Beehive House with a broken leg so I haven't spent much time helping her. You would think that I would have gotten a lot done....but alas....my home still looks neglected :) We are anxiously awaiting the birth of Kelly's new baby and I know that she is really (REALLY) ready. September 7th seems like a long way off but I'm sure it will go by fast. We are having beautiful days now, cloudy every afternoon and on a few lucky days, even some rain.

No comments:

Followers