Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Please

Well, my computer crashed.... AGAIN. Time for a new one I guess but where does the money come from? Maybe the Easter bunny will bring me one :) At any rate, I'm here at the library and it has taken me 30 minutes to change my background!!! But I finally got it done.
Things are good at the McCormick home. I am looking forward to Spring and flowers and green grass. Winter just isn't my favorite time of year. Can't wait to get out and work in my yard and have my chickens start laying again.
I haven't figured out if I can post pictures on here using the library's computer. I will probably have to go to a friends house to do that.
Kelly is pregnant again. She is going to have her hands full with a 2 year old, a 3 year old and a new little one but if anyone can do it, she can. She's my hero.

No comments:

Followers