Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas morning 2009

My wonderful friend, Terri, making us our yearly Christmas breakfast, Homemade waffles with buttermilk syrup. YUM
Josh, Randy, and Dalton.....nice hat. :)
My new shirt to wear to Randy's wrestling meets. I look like I've been hitting the egg-nog!
Beautiful cabinet that Randy made for me. I love it.
Peyton and I being silly.

I am always so slow to post. This is Christmas morning. For the past 8 years we have opened our presents and then gone to our wonderful neighbors, the Warners, to open presents with them and have breakfast. Terri always makes it so special and it is a tradition that we have grown to love. After breakfast we went to Kelly's to see the carnage of 7 children opening presents! :) then home for a nap!! Later that day we went back to Kelly's and had a super delicious Christmas dinner. Ray cooked a prime rib and Kelly made all the fixin's :) It was soooo good and I didn't have to do a thing! Talk about being spoiled. It was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Followers