Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween


Damian and Randy..... don't ask
Angie and Ashley

We had a fun time on Halloween. We had our 4th annual Halloween bonfire and quite a few of Randy's friends showed up. They would come and eat, leave, come back and eat, stand around the fire to get warm, and leave again. Works for me. I stayed inside and worked on painting my cupboards. Kelly and Ray brought the kids over so I could see them in their costumes and then they went to the party at the school. I tried to get more pictures of Titan but he wasn't in the mood to cooperate :) He told me he was a "bum bum bee" (bumble bee) and I just took his word for it! They all looked so cute. We had quite a snow storm a few days before so I didn't know if we would be having the bonfire or not but it melted off and the weather was pretty nice. Most of our leaves are gone now and the grass is brown. The mornings are crisp but the afternoons are beautiful. I love this time of year but how I dread winter. I only like the snow when I can stay inside by the fire and watch it come down. :)

No comments:

Followers