Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Camera

Yesterday I got to keep Jenna, Kolbe, and Titan while Kelly ran some errands and it was such a fun day. The kids played in the pool and the little boys ran around the yard doing what little boys do. I sat in the swing and just enjoyed having them here. It made me realize that I need a good digital camera so I got on-line and ordered one. It should be here in a few days and I am so excited that I'm already planning another BBQ so we can have some fun and get some good family pictures. I don't know why I waited so long to get a camera.
This morning, early, my house was just starting to get light and the only sounds were the humming of the fan and the birds singing outside. It suddenly made me lonesome for my Grannie. Funny how certain sounds or smells will make you nostalgic. I had the sweetest Grandmother in the world.

No comments:

Followers